Whether you’re an individual or existing office equipment dealer, partnering with FP can help you grow your income.
The physical mail market is not going away anytime soon. Reap the rewards with FP.
The Mailing Market
Despite the growth of digital communications, businesses and organizations will continue to send and receive physical mail for the foreseeable future. FP is in this for the long haul, and we’d like you to join us on our journey.
In 2012 alone, the USPS delivered 160 billion mail pieces.
As new businesses grow, there is a consistent, reliable need for new mailing automation and support.
FP Mailing continues to increase revenue and installations with a diverse range of mailing solutions.
Fast Facts About FP
- Centrally located warehouse for quick shipments
- Customer purchase choice (lease, rent, purchase)
- Innovative and superior product lineup
- Expedited order processing
- Established in 1923
- Fastest growing postage meter manufacturer and distributor in the U.S.
- One of only four companies authorized by the USPS to provide postage meters.
- Part of Francotyp-Postalia, one of the world’s largest international mail solutions company
- Corporate headquarters (including customer service operations) in Addison, Illinois.