(See MailOne 2.0 for software compatible with PostBase.)
MailOne greatly expands the efficiencies and capabilities of FP’s UltiMail and CentorMail mailing systems. MailOne helps you apply all eligible opportunities for USPS cost savings and discounts. You can print IMPB-compliant shipping labels directly from the software. Comprehensive reporting and exporting allow you to accurately account and bill for every postage transaction.
- Get Commercial-Based Pricing (CBP) discounts.
- Print IMPB-compliant 4″x6″ shipping labels.
- Save over 18% on MailOne-enabled Electronic Signature Confirmation.
- Accurately record, analyze and report mailroom expenses.
- Generate and track USPS Electronic Certified & Electronic Return Receipt services.
- Verify delivery with integrated USPS tracking.
- Automatically generate confirmation barcodes.
- Shop USPS rates and apply the best rate during mail processing.
- Assign mail to unlimited three-tier departmental accounts.
- Use barcode scanning to assign accounts to mail pieces.
- UltiMail and CentorMail Series
- FP Integrated Scales
- FlexiScale and ExcelScale Lines (optional)
- Shipping Label Printer (optional)
- PC with 233MHz processor clock speed (single or dual processor system);
- Intel Pentium/Celeron family or AMD K6/Athlon/Duron family or compatible processor
- 256 megabytes (MB) of RAM
- 2.0 gigabytes (GB) or available hard disk space
- Super VGA (1024 x 768) resolution video adapter and monitor
- CD-ROM or DVD Drive capable of reading CD-ROMs
- Windows XP-Professional SP2 operation system, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Keyboard and mouse or compatible pointing device
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.0 (IE6)
- 2 available USB Ports
- MS .NET Framework 3.5
- High Speed Internet Connection
- MS Excel (or similar) to import and export
FP Mailing Solutions is a USPS IMPB-Certified Vendor.