MailOne 2.0 for PostBase gives new efficiencies and cost savings to PostBase users. MailOne 2.0 is adapted from FP’s MailOne 1.0 software (for UltiMail & CentorMail),
PostBase customers who add MailOne 2.0 to their meters can enjoy big savings on postage costs with Commercial Base Pricing and electronic Certified & Return Receipts; plus get the most out their PostBase with MailOne 2.0′s advanced operating, accounting, reporting, and tracking.
- Save big on postage costs when you take advantage of USPS® Commercial Base Pricing (CBP) discounts.
- Save time by processing and tracking USPS® electronic Confirmation Services, Certified, and Return Receipt within the convenient MailOne interface.
- Tell your accounting folks about the comprehensive accounting and reporting.
- Avoid the hassles of multiple shipping labels with MailOne 2.0′s single, convenient all-in-one 4×6-inch shipping label that combines addresses, postage, and confirmation barcodes.
- Unlimited departmental accounts
- Three-tier departmental accounts
- Accurately record, analyze, & report mailroom expenses
- Convenient all-in-one shipping label
- Automatically process USPS® electronic confirmation services
- Instantly access USPS® commercial-base pricing (cbp) discounts
- Process and track e-certified mail and e-return receipt
- Account reports/exports
- Online USPS tracking
Why we love MailOne 2.0
(and are confident you will too!)
NEW!Save Postage Costs with Commercial-Base Pricing (CBP) Discounts
MailOne 2.0 gives small and mid-size businesses access to USPS® Commercial-Base Pricing discounts. The software prints USPS-compliant CBP postage, while automatically uploading its data to the USPS systems.
NEW!Use the Full Range of USPS Electronic Confirmation Services—At a Discount!
Get free Delivery Confirmation and discounted Signature Confirmation with MailOne 2.0. The software communicates directly with USPS systems to send confirmation data and track deliveries in real-time. Plus, MailOne automatically prints the appropriate confirmation barcodes on a 4×6-inch label.
NEW!Hello All-in-One Label, Goodbye Multiple Package Labels
By printing the postage, addresses and USPS confirmation barcodes on a single 4×6-inch label, you simplify and speed up your shipping process by eliminating the hassle of printing and affixing multiple labels.
NEW!Address Book With Import Capability
New to the MailOne lineup is an integrated address book. Populate your address book by importing all your regular mail recipients from a standard spreadsheet file.
Comprehensive Accounting & Reporting
With MailOne, you’ll have access to the transaction records of every mail piece you process. You can assign postage to an unlimited number of tiered account slots, and even add handling charges automatically by department.
Minimum System Requirements
- PC with 233MHz processor clock speed (single or dual processor system);
- Intel Pentium/Celeron family or AMD K6/Athlon/Duron family or compatible processor
- (recommended clock speed 1GHz)
- 256 megabytes (MB) of RAM (recommended RAM 512 MB)
- 2.0 gigabytes (GB) or available hard disk space
- Super VGA (1024 x 768) resolution video adapter and monitor
- Windows XP-Professional SP2 operation system, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- (supporting 32/64bit systems)
- Keyboard and mouse or compatible pointing device
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.0 (IE6)
- 2 available USB Ports
- MS .NET Framework 4.0 or higher
Order MailOne 2.0 or Learn More
To see how MailOne 2.0 can help your business save money, mail more efficiently, and put a smile on your CFO’s face, contact FP for a free quote or consultation.