As you know October was Breast Cancer Awareness across the country. To show our support, FP released a special-edition pink PostBase that has the pink ribbon for everyone to see.
FP also partnered with the local Culver’s restaurant (Addison, IL) to throw a breast cancer awareness event. We set up our booth outside the restaurant and gave away literature and pink bracelets to people who stopped by. We also had our pink PostBase front-and-center, which allowed us to do a quick demo to interested parties. See below for a recap on the event.
- FP created a donation page w/ NBCF to take donations via internet.
- Addison Culver’s donated $400.
- FP generated donations of $500 total between event and web donations.
- Lots of people came to the event to show support and share stories.
- Culver’s awarded FP with “Neighbor of the Month” giving all FP employees 10% off each meal in December.
- All dealers visiting FP Headquarters in December also will receive 10% off at Addison Culver’s.