The engineers back at the FP mother ship in Germany have been at it again. And what they’ve come up with will blow your socks off!
On September 26, 2013 the USPS proposed a collection of rate increases on so-called “Market Dominant” mail, which includes first-class letters, postcards and flats. We’re here to simplify the rates and distinguish between what is definite and what is only…
DOWNLOAD THE NEW RATE GUIDE
- Real Men Wear Pink Campaign Goaled to Raise $60,000 for American Cancer Society
- Transitioning From Your Print and Copier Roots to Get Ahead of Competition
- FP Mailing Solutions Announces They Will Give Percentage Back to National Breast Cancer Foundation with Product Purchase
- FP Mailing Solutions Announces New Folder Inserter Solutions That Raise the Bar in Complex Mailroom Processes
- New FP Mailing Solutions Augmented Mailroom Experience